We know we have a duty to know our supply chain inside-out so we can manage the environmental and social impact of our business. We have long-standing relationships with our partners, and we care about the impact we have on the people who make Gibsons products. We value these relationships and work to ensure that there are fair wages and decent working conditions throughout our supply chain.
Here are some ways that we are ensuring responsible sourcing for our products:
- We want our impact in the world to be a positive one. We have an Ethical Trading Policy that outlines our standards and how we work with our supply chain. This is shared with all supply chain partners around the globe.
- Our teams work closely with all our suppliers to ensure the highest standards. We use the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code as our foundation. As part of our commitment to ensuring high ethical and social compliance within our supply chain, all suppliers to Gibsons carry out routine third-party audits or evaluations, alongside Gibsons visits and assessments.
- We recognise the challenges in every supply chain, and we encourage our suppliers to be open and honest in disclosing ethical issues. We will work in partnership with co-operative and socially responsible suppliers and factories to help them achieve the required improvements.
- Modern slavery is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. Gibsons Games have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains.
- We are also committed to ensuring there is transparency in our own business and in our approach to tackling modern slavery throughout our supply chains, consistent with our disclosure obligations under the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We expect the same high standards from all our contractors, suppliers and other business partners
If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org