WE’RE SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT….
We’ve joined the government Kickstarter scheme and are looking for a bright, enthusiastic candidate to join the Gibsons Gang.
If you’ve just graduated or finished school and are looking to pursue a career in the toys and games industry, then apply now!
We’re looking to hire an Office Intern!
The candidate will get to experience the whole business, but will predominately support Product Development, Marketing and Customer Services.
Some of the duties will include:
- Assisting the sales team with creating mock-ups and pitch presentations
- Working closely with the New Product Development to test new games, liaise with games inventors and create 3D samples
- Assisting the marketing team with photography, social media content creation and posting out leaflets and flyers
- General office administration, to include taking and making phone calls, sorting out incoming and outgoing post, including franking, keeping storeroom tidy
- Helping Customer Services team with consumer enquiries and queries on social
- Assisting the Finance team with daily invoicing and monthly statements, data entry
This job is based in Sutton, Greater London, and you’d be required to come into the office Mon-Fri (hours TBC)
Sutton, SM1 4AF
25.00 hours per week
Hourly rate: Living wage
6 months - as per government rule.
This role will be an excellent opportunity for the candidate to apply their skills and discover where their passions lie for their future career.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for board games
- Has the ability to use their own initiative and work as part of a team
- Has experience of running social media accounts (can be your personal account)
- Is organised and methodical with attention to detail
- Has basic administration skills, is confident with answering phone calls
- Ability to adapt and multitask
- Is friendly, helpful and wants to learn
- Has a keen and positive attitude…a hard work ethic is essential!
30 April 2021