This an excellent opportunity to work with Gibsons, the reputable, British toy brand who manufacture award-winning games and jigsaw puzzles.
Operating since 1919, Gibsons are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to promote their brand and sell their family games during the Christmas season.
This opportunity is located in a variety of high-street retailers based in the London and the home counties. The company are currently looking for a super dynamic Toy Promoter who is passionate about quick-play games and will confidently sell to the general public.
Ideal for those looking to earn extra income during the lead up to Christmas, the typical working hours are from 10am to 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays, however this is flexible and will be confirmed once the position has been filled. The start date for this position is Saturday 2nd November and the last date will be Sunday 22nd December. A training day will be held the week before in Sutton, Surrey.
If you are confident in promoting to the general public and are up for the challenge, please email your CV along with a short cover letter or intro video about why you would be perfect for the job to email@example.com. Candidates must submit their CV by Wednesday 16th October 2019 at 10am.
The successful candidate must be:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about quick-play/fun games.
- Excellent at customer service and sales skills
- Punctual and reliable, excellent personal time management is essential
- A great communicator (must enjoy chatting with customers with a view to sell)
- Highly driven and have a sales focused attitude
- Able to work independently
- Reliable, honest and proactive
- Well organised and practical
- Adaptable and willing to travel to a variety of locations in the south.
- Previous retail sales experience or customer facing experience.
- Fluent in English
- Physical skills to set-up/set-down stall
- Be available to work on weekends
- Legally entitled to work in the UK
- Have previously worked in a customer-facing role.
- Basic salary: £8 per hour